Hey GPSC Aspirant of Chief Industrial Advisor Here an Important Notification For you, Read it Carefully.
Recently GPSC taken the Exam of Chief Industrial Advisor, Class-1, Industries and Mines, Class-1, Now they are to publish the official provisional Answer key for Aspirant.
In This article, we give you all the important information of this Provisional answer key like How to Download This answer key, and What should do after this. so Continue with us.
Download Provisional Answer key of Chief Industrial Advisor, Class-1, Industries and Mines, Class-1
If you want to download the Provisional Answer key of Chief Industrial Advisor, Class-1, Industries and Mines, Class-1, GPSC then you are at the right place. To Download this Answer key Click below the Direct link where you can see the online Provisional answer key as well as you can download it as a PDF
What Should Do after Downloading Provisional Answer Key
After Downloading the Provisional Answer key you can check your answer with it, here you must do two tasks, the first is to check your answer and match with the Provisional Answer key and the second is to check the provisional Answer key with the right answer you know.
GPSC gives us the opportunity to correct the answer in the provisional answer key. If you have a valid proof of answer and the provisional answer key shows it wrong then you can complain to the GPSC office with proof.
Instruction by GPSC Read It
Candidate must ensure compliance to the instructions mentioned below, else objections
shall not be considered: –
(1) All the suggestion should be submitted through the ONLINE OBJECTION SUBMISSION SYSTEM only. Physical submission of suggestions will not be considered.
(2) Question-wise suggestion to be submitted in the prescribed format (proforma) published on the website / online objection submission system.
(3) All suggestions are to be submitted with reference to the Master Question Paper with provisional answer key (Master Question Paper), published herewith on the website / online objection
submission system. Objections should be sent referring to the Question, question. & options of the Master Question Paper.
(4) Suggestions regarding question nos. And options other than the provisional answer key (MasterQuestion Paper) shall not be considered.
(5) Objections and answers suggested by the candidate should be in compliance with the responses given by him in his answer sheet. Objections shall not be considered, in case, if responses given in the answer sheet /response sheet and submitted suggestions have differed.
(6) Objection for each question should be made on a separate sheet. Objection to more than one question in a single sheet shall not be considered.
“Copied From Official Website”